Its our official 1st birthday (not counting the test runs) and we are very proud of the many couples, friendships, art and crafts that have been made and we hope that  our ethic will inspire others to craft, create and give. So to celebrate this grand occasion we have decided to do some things a little differently.

On Thursday 20th of June we celebrate with a paint party in Holborn where all participants will not only get to create their own masterpieces (in addition to our usual array of lego, games, toys and sweets available) but shall also collectively paint a masterpiece that will be auctioned off with all proceeds going to a charity chosen by YOU.

We ask that you go to the Facebook page and either choose a charity to vote for or nominate one of your own (nominations close on 31st May). Ask your friends to vote too, voting is open to everyone!

Once the painting has been completed the 3 charities with the most nominations will compete against each other for a 70% share of the total selling price with the other 30% going to a charity of the winning bidders choosing.

Our birthday PlayDate will have cake, nibbles, and drinks all included in the ticket purchased. Tickets are available by hitting the big red button below!

Eventbrite - PlayDateLondon Birthday

Its our birthdayyyyyy!

Leave a Reply